FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Everything you need to know to have the best Fusion experience.
Venue sponsor Canadian Pacific Railway presents the CP Tent exclusively for the Fusion Music Festival. Stay warm in the heated tent, enjoy great food and beverages and watch your favourite artists perform. Located on the EAST side of the MCMAHON STADIUM Parking lot. Bundle up, coat check will be available.
Address: 1817 Crowchild Trail NW, Calgary AB
Closest LRT is Banff Trail Station
Uber and Taxis will be available all evening
There is a designated smoking area and smoking will only be permitted in this area. E-Cigarettes are only to be used in designated smoking area.
First aid will be located on the venue site. Please inform the closest staff member or security guard and they will be happy to assist you.
There will be designated pick up and drop offs. Please stay tuned to website for updates.
The C-Train is your option. Get off at Banff Trail station, walk across the pedestrian bridge over Crowchild Trail and you will reach Fusion. The C-Train will run until 2am both Friday night and Saturday.
There is limited parking available on nights 1 and 2 of Fusion. There will be no parking available onsite on Grey Cup Sunday. Don’t drink and drive.
Uber will be available
Calgary United Cabs: 403-777-1111
Associated Cabs: 403-299-1111
Checker Cabs: 403-299-9999
Fusion is committed to providing accessible customer service to people with disabilities
- Use of assistive devices, service animals and/or support personal is permitted
- Accessible washrooms, amenities and bars are available
- Specific concert viewing arrangements and/or other accommodations can be made in advance by contacting Fusion via the Contact Us page. Please contact us as soon as possible with any questions and or arrangements.
- Support persons for patrons with disabilities can access Fusion without additional cost above the admission price for the patron with a disability (one support person per person with a disability). Patrons with Disabilities are welcome to bring certified and trained service animals with proper documentations.
All concerts are standing room only. Limited seating will be available in the food patio area.
You should have received a confirmation email with your tickets. You can print off your tickets and bring them to the concert or pull the tickets up on your smart phone. We do not provide will call pick-up for any tickets.
You can re-print your tickets from Ticketmaster. Once your ticket has been scanned no other copies of it will work.
Yes! There are multiple ATM’s available at Fusion.
ENTRY & ADMISSION
Only legitimate service animals with proper certification will be allowed within Fusion.
We do not allow emotional support animals, therapy animals, or companion animals. Pets are not allowed and will be turned away.
All service animals must:
- Remain at handlers side
- Be housebroken and use the service animal relief area
- Not be a threat or dancer or cause harm to any members of the public
- Have proper certification and legal and current vaccinations. The handler may be asked for proof.
- Clear Bags
- Small purse or clutch
- Medical marijuana with medical certificate
- Medication with proof of prescription and ownership
- Backpacks and any containers with liquids
- Cooler and cooler bags
- Alcohol, beverages or food purchased outside Fusion
- Professional Cameras and camera bags
- Weapons of any kind
- CO2 charged sprays for self-defense and/or paint
- Narcotics or controlled substances
- Laser Pointers
- Selfie Sticks
- Any item deemed unsafe by venue management
- Selling of tickets, merchandise or unauthorized/unlicensed vending
- Unauthorized solicitations, handbills, stickers, sampling, giveaways, etc.
We abide strictly by AGLC (Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis) regulations and cannot make any acceptations.
- You will need a primary piece of government issues ID and with an approved secondary ID
- Acceptable forms of primary ID – must have a photo, name, signature, be government issued, include date of birth, not be expired, have a unique identifier number, be an original (not a copy)
- Secondary ID includes: Birth certificate, Nexus card, Baptismal certificate, Foreign government visa, firearms license
For additional questions regarding ID requirements, please visit the AGLC website.
Small purses and clear bags are allowed. Check out the other items not allowed below. There is no bag check available.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must Produce Valid ID
- Must abide by rules below
ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY
The following will not be tolerated at Fusion:
- Harassment or aggressive behavior towards other patrons, officials or staff
- Causing damage to the property
- Throwing objects around e.g. Ice, cups or any solid objects regardless of size.
Our patrons’ safety is our first priority and to ensure that that everyone has an enjoyable time, Fusion has a Zero Tolerance on the below:
- Narcotics of any kind and other controlled substance
- The use, intention to use or sale of any narcotics in or outside Fusion
- Weapons of any nature or objects/items that resembles a weapon
- Poor behavior towards staff, officials and members of the public
If you witness or suspect any illicit or illegal action, notify Fusion Security or the Police immediately.
Fusion works closely with official partners such as Calgary Police department, Alberta Gaming Liquor and Cannabis, City Licensing to make this event a safe for you.